Windsor announced today that 16 of their care centers hired senior-level administrators during this past year.
Windsor skilled nursing centers provide short- and long-term care and rehabilitation services throughout California and Arizona. Their 30+ centers employ professionals that provide nursing, therapeutic, sub-acute, and rehabilitation care to over 4,000 patients daily.
Aligning with its mission to consistently provide quality, person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity, Windsor focused on identifying, recruiting, and hiring deeply experienced professionals committed to ensuring their mission is fulfilled.
“In each of our care centers, Windsor seeks to create a culture of healing that is life-affirming, satisfying, humane, and meaningful,” says Jonna Hernandez, MHA, Regional Director of Business Development. “Our mission statement, ‘Clinical excellence delivered with compassion is not merely a tagline; it is our commitment to our residents and their families.”
The 16 administrators and care centers are:
1. Cynthia Lagatuz, Country Drive Care Center
2. Rodger Groves, Cypress Gardens
3. Jessie Barrios, El Camino Care Center
4. Karl Ambler, Elk Grove Rehabilitation Center
5. Fabienne Ouapou-Lena, Elmhaven Care Center
6. Brie Anna Henderson – Hampton Care Center
7. Vanessa Ko – Los Angeles Gardens
8. Victoria Pato, Monterey Care Center
9. Lourdes Cantore – North Long Beach
10. Elisabeth George, Palm Valley Rehabilitation Center
11. Wayne Fortin, Palms Care Center of Artesia
12. Nathan Noe, Petaluma Care Center
13. Simiat Adeyemi, Rosewood Care Center
14. Samuel Smith, Salinas Care Center
15. Jeffrey Cordelan, Skyline Care Center
16. Glenn Brooks, Vallejo Care Center