Emmi Programs: Online, Interactive Patient Engagement
Windsor is proud to offer Emmi – an online, interactive patient education platform.
What are Emmi programs?
Emmi® programs are a series of free, online, interactive programs that walk people through important information about a health topic, condition or procedure. They supplement information patients receive during their office visits or hospital stays and have been proven to:
- Reduce the amount of time staff spends answering questions
- Add value to existing educational resources
- Improve customer service and patient satisfaction
- Increase quality of care and promote patient safety
- Engage people to become active partners and participants in their health and, ultimately, owners of their well-being
How do Emmi programs help?
Emmi programs engage people and improve their healthcare experiences. Using a conversational voice, they take complex information and make it easy to understand. They engage people when and where it’s convenient for them, on the devices they already own – computers, tablets, or smartphones – and are trackable, allowing providers to know their patients have completed their prescribed program.
What makes Emmi programs unique?
See for yourself – Go to www.GoEmmi.com and enter the code Windsor. Sample programs are for demonstration purposes only and should not be distributed to patients.